Sunday 8 April 2012

Singapore Garden: An Asian Eden

www.singaporegarden.co.uk

One of my favorite haunts in London, despite being some distance from where I stay in London. I am drawn back by the wonderfully friendly staff, my favorite dishes and the stylish yet warm and comfortable decor.

Outside Singapore Garden
I was introduced to this restaurant by a good friend, and it quickly became a regular outing. The right attention to detail is given to everything, from the fragrant, balanced cocktails to the freshly made, wonderfully cooked food.

One highlight are the cocktails. My favorite is Lychee Suzy Wong.

Chicken Satay. The best in London.

The pork dumplings have a wonderful flavour and texture.

One of the many kinds of crab on the menu.

Smoked Chicken, again, the best in London.

Crispy Beef: So fine and so crispy.

Greens stir fried in garlic. Simple but effective.

Pineapple fritters with wonderful vanilla ice-cream and Golden Syrup
I truly recommend this place. The food is always perfectly executed. Granted they are not inventing anything new, but if you love Chinese / Singaporean / Malaysian or Thai food then there will be a dish here for you. This is definitely my home from home regular (if I am in London).

No comments:

Post a Comment